Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Live (Crazy), Laugh (Crazy), and Love (Crazy)

Hi.  
My name is Ann.  I'm a social media and book addict.  



(Hello Ann!)



I love to read, write, collect, sort, arrange, edit, revise, market, share, teach, learn, format, etc... basically if it has to do with writing and/or books I am hooked.  The time seems to escape me, taking my short term memory with it.  My A.D.D. doesn't help... or maybe it does.  It depends on how you look at it.

I am struggling to find focus though.  Due to my addiction, I tend to overload myself and take on too much.  So, finding a focus is a struggle, but a necessity.  As most of you probably know from your own struggles, life likes to get in the way for us all.  I'm fortunate to have a loving family and friends in my support group.

With so much going on, I haven't had the time... or rather, I haven't taken the time, to write much on here lately.  Guilt and frustration add themselves to the mix.  Some people may be surprised to learn that I'm not a very organized person... others would read that and go, "Yeah, right!  Organized as much as a tornado!"  Like a tornado blowing through the internet, I am both chaotic and powerful. And if I can do it, I'm sure you can too!!

Remind yourself, as often as needed, that life is to be enjoyed.  Time may fly when you are having fun, but it flies when you're not having fun too... so what do you have to lose???

I can't tell if time moves faster as we age or if we are simply slowing down and it remains constant.  Whatever the case, I am still here and still as wacky as ever...  




No comments:

Post a Comment