Saturday, September 12, 2015

Up & Coming

I've had some life altering upheavals and insights lately. So much going on and so much settling into place. Life can be a rollercoaster sometimes.

I've decided to do a little freelance work along with my own books. I've already prepared several submissions for Chicken Soup for the Soul books as well as looking into several other options.

My goal is to feed people's souls with my words. I read to feel. I write to feel and share. So, I'm sending my words out there for others to enjoy and discover. Perhaps one outlet will lead readers back to my other works - perhaps not. As long as my words are out there and enjoyed... That is the greatest reward.

Writing is my passion. I've neglected my passion at times and my entire being suffers from it. I only know how to write in one manner no matter what style or genre I use as an outlet. I write from the heart.



I feel that words are my gift to prepare and offer to others. I see my mountain in the distance. I'm placing my stepping stones and moving forward. This is my journey. If I don't make it happen, it isn't going to happen. You can join me along the way. I cerainly enjoy company and perhaps I can learn something more from you as well as sharing what I already have.

So, what is up & coming? I am. 

Watch for me because I have arrived and I'm not stopping.





No comments:

Post a Comment